Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tag + Award ;p



tagged by iKabash =)
thanx fOr the tag+award ;)
here's 10 things about me.

1- i'm 8 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby
2-am having a teRRible time cOping with these morning sicknesses...
3-i miss my little aRman teRRibly when i'm in the office ;p
4-i'm sleepy but i can't sleep because i feel like vomiting..;(
5-i love Doctor Martins tOO much...
6-i like snapping pictuRes of oldskool n arman...
7-i missed my study years & friends..
8-i'm a list freak...
(every end of the month i'll come out with a list-to-do,list-to-buy...)
9-i'm planning to buy a cOnverse snickers for myself without olskool knowing..hahaha....
10-i do think my mR.oldskool is chOMel..hik..hik...


** 10 taggies
-as i dont have many blog frens..
i'm tagging you guys who have been reading mine...
haha...
GOTCHA!!

2 comments:

c'sue said...

dik,
tahniah tahniah..
dah masuk no.2 dah..
ketinggalan berita skit saya ni.hehe

Akmal said...

yuhuuuuu...wahh sudah 2 ke?huhuh